The eLearning or often called as online learning has been one of the most common choice of many parents for their kids. Even though there are already a lot of schools out there that they can consider, it is still very convenient to choose online learning above those. But, if you are someone who still having second thoughts and undecided if you should also consider this, then you may want to know the pros and cons that you can experience.
There are a number of benefits that you can get from eLearning and this is one of the main reasons why many people are really into this. Some of the benefits are the following below:
* The activities that will be done could be scheduled depending on your own preference.
* It could help in reducing the travel cost and time compared to those who are attending a regular school.
* The students could have the option on the possible materials they are going to use that could be a great fit for their interests and capabilities.
* The students can easily get the information or modules that they need as it could be shared online.
* The instructor will focus on your child alone which makes the learning more efficient and your child could have the chance to understand the lessons even more.
* This could be ideal for students who are having low-paced kind of learning or is not really good in picking good study habits.
On the other hand, there are also some possible drawbacks that you and your kid can experience out of eLearning and those are the following below:
* There are some students who may have a hard time in joining a traditional class after they have been used to this type of setting.
* It could be very important for the student to invest in good computers and high speed internet connection. If they can’t afford it, then this is not really a good option to be considered.
* This could be a little pricey because there are more modules that you have to purchase and you have to pay the instructor on an hourly basis.